Instagram

Friday, February 21, 2014

Disposables















Urban Outfitters Camera

Sooo, I have had one of those Urban Outfitters super cool disposables cameras with background prints on it since last February. I managed to save it over the span of an entire year documenting small events in between- birthdays, New Year's, etc. I really don't know why I was so worried about wasting these shots. I mean, these cameras are only $14.00 at Urban, and they are so worth the buy! These pictures are going to look awesome hanging on my wall… super RAD. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I had actual film developed… years probably! I had forgotten how much fun it is. It was so exciting to go through these pictures, and because I used it over the whole year, I was surprised with many pictures that I had forgotten about! I love all of the fun prints on these photos, and they came out looking really cool (with an exception of a few mess ups…make sure you use the flash/have good lighting). I will definitely be picking up another one of these bad boys next time I'm in the store. And this time I'll try a different theme! You can check out a couple of the themes by clicking on the link above, but there are also more options in store :) Go have fun with a disposable camera, with printed backgrounds or not, and be reminded how fun they are!
HAPPY FRIDAY! TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!