Instagram

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MUMI Day 1


































A weekend full of live music and hanging out with your closest friends is never a bad idea. In fact, that is how I would choose to spend every weekend if it were up to me. So my first experience of Music Midtown in the heart of Atlanta was a good one, to say the least. The weather, the scenery, the music… it was perfect. Day one consisted of dancing around in the crowd to Iggy Azaela, singing as loud as we could to Lorde, and ending the night on the lawn admiring John Mayer's voice (and looks). First thing's first- Iggy killed it. I absolutely loved seeing her live, and she was an amazing performer. She definitely put on a show and engaged the audience… everyone was jumping around the wholeee time. This was my second time seeing Lorde, and she was just as amazing as the first time. I could listen to her sing "Ribs" over and over again and never get tired of it. This girl is something else. I was really pleasantly surprised to see John Mayer's name on the line up when it was first announced, and his show definitely did not disappoint. We listened and watched from afar dancing on the lawn to my favorite classic- "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room." Last Friday was the perfect start to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!