Instagram

Monday, January 20, 2014

In the Air






































MURAL Leather vest, PAIGE Denim, Michael Kors top, Free People cuff,  Steve Madden shoes (old)
On Taylor: Free People jacket- similartee, Madewell pants, Frye boots

The sun has been loving on us here in Atlanta recently. Not complaining. It's funny- I am so okay with winter weather, until there is a warm, sunny day (aka today)… what a tease!! Now I am full force craving spring. Bring on florals, pastels, and exposed skin. On a day like today, you know I couldn't resist heading down to one of my favorite spots in the city. Plus Free People is having an additional off sale for the holiday weekend (I be jonesin' for a good sale). My weakness. I think this deserted industrial area is so cool. But I actually have no idea the story behind it. The colors worked perfectly with this amazing MURAL vest. I love this thing and the possibilities that come with it. Today was such a nice day out enjoying the sunshine that I've been craving so much. Spring is in the air, guys. Get ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!