Instagram

Friday, March 21, 2014

#LWT

















Free People tee, Urban Outfitters shorts, Stance Socks

Nothing like a beach trip to cure the Winter Blues. And they better be cured once and for all because it's officially SPRING! Time to mix things up. I love Free People's current trend of the Little White Tee. I had never really thought of it that way before, but it's so true! A basic white tee is quite similar to a little black dress: a necessary staple. I think that I am guilty of always trying to incorporate something different, unique, or cool into my outfits when in reality, going basic is sometimes just the right look! I am excited to play around with this trend some more this Spring. Meanwhile, you can check out how girls all over the world are styling their LWTs on Free People's Pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it!